- Our team is small and you will be fulfilling a core role, meaning that your work will often have a significant impact on our product.
- Because we are small we are looking for someone that we do not have to constantly monitor. The individual should be self-driven, passionate about making products, and have very good communication skills.
- You will be working with a variety of stakeholders and not only the development team. This will include our product designers and technical account team. Because of this it is important that you are a team player.
- We believe in a collaborative environment, so during the development process you’ll not only get input on your own projects but also help out other developers on theirs.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Centre.
- KISS, DRY, SOLID
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years’ Front End/Web Development Experience with AngularJS
- BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering/ Relevant Qualification
- Angular 7+ Certification (Desirable)
- Strong expertise with HTML (5), CSS(3), bootstrap, MySQL; jQuery and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
- If you have worked in an agile culture before, one where you are required to go the extra mile and help a team member when they need it most.
- An eager personality to be actively involved in solving our clients’ issues by providing creative thought through solutions.
- A positive attitude, it goes a long way.
WIIFY (WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?)
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a collaborative environment.
- A rad, newly renovated office in the heart of Sandton, right opposite the Gautrain station.
- An opportunity to build green field solutions and solve problems that have not been solved for before.
WHAT WE CURRENTLY USE (ALWAYS OPEN TO MORE)
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Teams
- Visual Studio