We have a unique opportunity available for someone who is looking to gain International/Africa exposure. This newly created role is responsible for optimizing and executing processes within our Client Success Team, while working onsite with the client. What’s really cool about this role is that upon completion of the project, if successful, the client may choose to appoint you, or you’ll have the choice to be absorbed into AVA as a full-time employee. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to catapult their career and their salary earnings. 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract / 6 weeks on – 2 weeks off.
Dedicated to supporting Business Improvement on site. You will be required to provide the necessary guidance and support to ensure that the relevant mine department fully understand the benefits of utilizing the AVA Platform and are able to make data-driven decisions
You will be instrumental in Training, Business Process Review, Telemetry, Support and Data Analytics:
- Ensure users of the AVA Platform are fully trained and proficient in its usage.
- Provide insights and recommendations on how to make business improvement changes.
- Build dashboards to make key operational data available to teams.
- Drive analytics to support continuous improvement projects.
- Conduct data analytics to find improvement opportunities on site.
- Set and monitor KPIs with clients to further drive platform usage and adoption.
- Create standard analytics for plug-and-play on sites to quickly identify low-hanging fruits.
- Validate data provided by CSAs, System Administrators, and Data Clerks.
- Platform onboarding and usage.
- Provide additional training in software for faster adoption of features.
- Provide change management services for new sites and existing sites where management changes are made.
- Customize reports in Excel and Power BI.
- Conduct site audits to determine platform adoption.
- Troubleshoot and resolve support queries through the support desk.
- Contribute to the building and maintenance of the knowledgebase on the support desk.
- Optimize the support flow to meet SLAs.
What we’re looking for
- Industrial Engineering (BEng. Hons) or equivalent
- 3+ years of mining/technology experience – advantageous
- 3+ years analytical experience
- Medically fit to enter mine
- Someone who can travel last minute and has a flexible lifestyle.
- Experience with SQL; additional experience with BI & visualization tools.
- Curious and inquisitive, strong interest in diving deep into analysis, strong work ethic, capable of a high level of autonomy and creative contribution.
- Proficient MS Excel skills.
- Ability to work closely with multi-functional teams.
- Creative problem solver.
- Decisive and comfortable with fluid work responsibilities.
- Highly proactive, skilled at independently initiating, leading, and measuring projects.
- Proven BI/CI Project Experience.
WIIFY (What’s in it for you)
- Learn and grow in a collaborative environment.
- Front row seat to the use of IoT mining operations and how real value-add can be achieved with this technology.
- Build solutions and solve problems that have not been solved before.
- Africa Experience
- Expat benefits