This newly created role is responsible for optimizing and executing processes within our Client Success Team. The role reports directly to our Head of Client Success. The BI Specialist will also be responsible to identify optimization opportunities for operations through data analytics, creating standardized reports, customer support, and driving platform adoption.
Global CS Team:
Support ongoing analysis of CS performance trends and insights required to inform decisions, producing reports and analytics to help the global teams achieve their goals.
Build dashboards to make key operational data available to teams.
Drive analytics to support continuous improvement projects.
Conduct data analytics to find improvement opportunities on sites.
Set and monitor KPIs with clients to further drive platform usage and adoption.
Create standard analytics for plug-and-play on sites to quickly identify low-hanging fruits.
Validate data provided by CSAs, System Administrators, and Data Clerks.
Platform onboarding and usage.
Provide additional training in software for faster adoption of features. Provide change management services for new sites and existing sites where management changes are made. Customize reports in Excel and Power BI.
Conduct site audits to determine platform adoption.
Troubleshoot and resolve support queries through the support desk.
Contribute to the building and maintenance of the knowledgebase on the support desk.
Optimize the support flow to meet SLAs.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with SQL; additional experience with BI & visualization tools.
- Curious and inquisitive, strong interest in diving deep into analysis, strong work ethic, capable of a high level of autonomy and creative contribution.
- Proficient MS Excel skills.
- Ability to work closely with multi-functional teams.
- Creative problem solver.
- Decisive and comfortable with fluid work responsibilities.
- Highly proactive, skilled at independently initiating, leading, and measuring projects.
- Proven BI/CI Project Experience.
WIIFY (What’s in it for you)
- Learn and grow in a collaborative environment.
- Front row seat to the use of IoT mining operations and how real value-add can be achieved with this technology.
- Build solutions and solve problems that have not been solved before.
- Travel Opportunities