We are on the search for a intermediate frontend developer to play a key role in our development team. You will be a core part of our passionate team that is helping transform the way mines are managed. The job will entail but not be limited to telemetry processing, intelligent data manipulation, and the creative solving of our clients problem.
If you are willing to carry your weight and put in the time, we’ll help you grow as a developer while you contribute to industry needs. And we hope that you will enjoy the challenge with us.
- Our team is small and you will be fulfilling a core role, meaning that your work will often have a significant impact on our product.
- Because we are small we are looking for someone that we do not have to constantly monitor. The individual should be self-driven, passionate about making products, and have very good communication skills.
- You will be working with a variety of stakeholders and not only the development team. This will include our product designers and technical account team. Because of this it is important that you are a team player.
- We believe in a collaborative environment, so during the development process you’ll not only get input on your own projects but also help out other developers on theirs.
- Since we’re a small team sometimes it’s “all hands on deck”, so next to your daily work you’ll need to be willing to occasionally get your hands dirty on other various business needs.
What we look for
What we currently use
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Teams
- Visual Studio
- If you have worked in an agile culture before, one where you are required to go the extra mile and help a team member when they need it most.
- An eager personality to be actively involved in solving our clients issues by providing creative thought through solutions.
- A positive attitude, it goes a long way.
What’s in it for you
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a collaborative environment.
- A rad office in the heart of Sandton right opposite the Gautrain station.
- Once established we offer flexitime as well as the opportunity to work remotely.
- An opportunity to build green field solutions and solve problems that have not been solved for before.