We are looking for an Industrial Engineer that is hands on and knows their way around big data.
We provide a data-driven approach to fleet management and our clientele includes Exxaro, HCI Coal, South32 and Afrisam. The position requires you to be a fast learner, show off your multi-task ability, take on tasks outside your scope of work and be a team player. You must have experience with analysing and working with data, skilled and familiar with MS Office tools, including Power BI.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Relevant Industrial Engineering degree or related
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience, preferably in the mining and minerals industry.
- Experienced in MS Office tools, including Power BI or other data modeling and visualization tools.
- Understanding of SQL and database structures
- Data modeling and reporting experience
- Strong communication skills and interest in data analytics
- Interface directly with clients and collaborate with our team of developers.
- Passion for growing your skills
As we work with mining operations we will be very excited if you have mining experience, as we feel it will benefit you and our team the most when understanding site operations. However, this is not critical to getting the position.
What’s in it for you
- An opportunity to be a part of an innovative team on the forefront of delivering cost efficient digital solutions to mining operations globally!
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a collaborative environment.
- A rad office in the heart of Sandton right opposite the Gautrain station.
- Once established we offer flexitime as well as the opportunity to work remotely.