We’re on the look-out for a technically savvy Project Manager with Industrial Engineering acumen to oversee some of our international operations. This position will enable you to develop and perfect client engagement and support acumen. It is essential that you are highly skilled in Excel and Power BI as you will be instrumental in translating data in the storytelling of AVA to our clients.
You will be fulfilling a core role, and your work will have a significant impact on service and product delivery from the start.
- You will be working with a variety of stakeholders, and it is important that you are a team player and know how to manage committed and enthusiastic clients.
- Managing multiple client accounts where you need to support, problem solve and build a partnership with the client.
- Provide data analytics to identify improvement/cost saving opportunities where value-add is the key driver.
- Enable the client to fully adopt the AVA platform.
- Report building, meetings, troubleshooting and knowledge share will be part of your day-to-day.
What we’re looking for
- Industrial Engineering qualification (BEng Industrial) – or equivalent. A Data Science degree will also be considered
- Project Management experience (advantageous)
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Power BI and Excel skills are non-negotiable (this will be tested during the interview process)
- Technical understanding of data structures, data bases and the basics of SQL queries
- An individual with a passion for Tech and IoT
- Must be medically fit to enter a mine site
- A fast learner as this will be a steep learning curve
- People engagement and the ability to conduct training
- Project management skills
- Presentation and reporting on site evaluation – PowerPoint, Word.
- Good sense of humour
WIIFY (What’s in it for you)?
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a collaborative environment and work with a team that is not afraid to ask questions, support you and help you develop.
- A front row seat to the use of IoT in mining and logistics operations.
- How real value-add can be achieved with this technology.
- An opportunity to build solutions and solve problems that have not been solved for before.
- Building a strong knowledge base of big data and how to translate this into value for a client.
- Travel Opportunities.