We are excited to appoint a Senior Industrial Engineer to be based in our Sandton Office. This position holds great opportunity to develop client engagement and support acumen. It is essential that you are highly skilled in Excel and Power BI as you will be instrumental in translating data in the storytelling of AVA to our clients.
- Our team is small, and you will be fulfilling a core role, meaning that your work will often have a significant impact on our product.
- Because we are small, we are looking for someone that we do not have to constantly monitor. The individual should be self-driven and have very good communication skills.
- You will be working with a variety of stakeholders; thus, it is important that you are a team player.
- Validate quality of data
- Regularly validate the accuracy of cycles
- Client Support
- Assist clients with incident reports
- Support Platform
- Business Development & Team collaboration
- Responding to tickets and creating supporting documents
What we are looking for?
- Industrial Engineering (BEng. Hons) – not compulsory but preferable or equivalent
- 4-6+ years previous work experience
- Power BI and Excel non-negotiable
- Driver’s license
- Must be medically fit to enter a mine site
- People engagement and the ability to conduct training
- Project management
- Presentation and reporting on site evaluation – PowerPoint, Word.
- Knowledge sharing
WIIFY (What’s in it for you?)
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a collaborative environment.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- An opportunity to build green field solutions and solve problems that have not been solved for before.