We are urgently looking to appoint an STPM to be based in our Sandton Office. You will be a core part of our passionate team that is helping transform the way mines are managed. Thus, you will be responsible for leading our platform team to deliver projects that span across one or more business units.
- You will be essential in the management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- Provide on-site leadership for our Platform team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- You will be working with a variety of stakeholders. This will include our product designers and technical account team. Because of this, it is important that you are a team player.
What we’re looking for
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executive’s sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Diplomatic and Motivational Skills
- Very strong understanding of Dev work and Developers
- Structured personality/attitude (A-type) – this opportunity is all about making sure gantt steps are adhered to and ticket flow is well administered.
- Excellent understanding of agile methodologies (scrum)
- Excellent communicator – will need to comfortably speak both the developer and the business.
WIIFY – What’s in It for You
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a collaborative environment.
- A rad office in the heart of Sandton right opposite the Gautrain station.
- Once established we offer flexitime as well as the opportunity to work remotely.
- An opportunity to build green field solutions and solve problems that have not been solved for before.
- Work with cutting edge and disruptive technology and service/product for clients in a rapidly growing company that is going International.
- Work with passionate people always willing to go the extra mile for the client.
- An abundance of opportunities to apply your own ideas to the environment if to serves the aims of the role
What we currently use
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Teams
- Visual Studio