An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Tester within our growing Tech Company. You will be responsible for creating, running, and evaluating tests to ensure a high quality of software. This is a major opportunity as the position calls for someone who can ultimately lead and head up our Testing Division.
- Creation and execution of testing capability within the core business platforms in order to meet the evolving company objectives to deliver scalable processes designed by the System Architect.
- This will involve analyzing objectives, creating test plans, working with the development team to enhance the automated test framework, and troubleshooting application errors.
- Work within an Agile SCRUM team to agree and deliver test assurance around the team’s ongoing deliveries.
- Develop and enhance the team’s automated testing framework.
- Embed testing best practice into the team through mentoring and coaching of junior and mid-level developers.
- Support across teams with both functional and non-functional testing and assurance activities.
- Support the deployment process, ensuring testing results are incorporated into the release.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years experience in the assurance of software development, preferably in Agile environments.
- Previous experience in writing test scripts is a must.
- Proven experience in speaking and communicating directly, and effectively between business and client
- Previous experience in the design and implementation of automated testing frameworks would be a significant advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we currently use (Always open to more)
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Teams
- Visual Studio
- Testing experience with Azure DevOps
- Nice to have: C# skills, SQL skills, Power BI skills, Angular skills
- Mining or Fleet Management Industry experience, advantageous
- Management/Leadership experience
What’s in it for you (WIIFM)?
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a collaborative environment.
- A rad office in the heart of Sandton right opposite the Gautrain station.
- Once established we offer flexitime as well as the opportunity to work remotely.
- An opportunity to build green field solutions and solve problems that have not been solved for before.
- Great culture for technically minded individuals.
- Outputs focused.